What should be paid attention to in the design for packaging box？Please check the key points as follows.
Before each design for packaging box, we have to determine its size. In that process, we need to check the material used in the late printing of the box, that is, the paper thickness of the box. Most boxes are corrugated and no corrugated, corrugated boxes are generally e-corrugated, while no corrugated boxes generally use thicker papers. So before the design, it is necessary to determine the thickness of the paper, so as to scale the size. Don't let this phenomenon occur, that is, the designed size will not fit into the item due to the thickening of the paper.
2. Packing box is also printed, so we need to design and typeset in vector software.
3. If the shape of the box is special, we must draw the knife line and group all the knife lines together, because the printing factory makes the knife mold according to the knife line.
4. When we design packaging after the knife line is drawn, we usually print it out in a ratio of 1:1, you can simply fold a box to see if the size structure between the box cover and ears is reasonable.
5. The packing box is also a printed product, so the pictures and graphics we use are all in CMYK color mode. The definition of the picture must be higher than 300, otherwise, the finished product may be blurred.
6. Generally, the following contents will appear on the packing box: the picture of the goods, the brand and trademark of the goods, the name of the goods, the general introduction of the functions of the goods, the bar code of the goods, and the general introduction of the manufacturers.